Tuesday, December 11, 2018

December 11 - Start World War I

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Welcome and great to see all you beautiful people!  Today in class we will be starting our discussion of World War I.  This is most likely where we will finish this semester as we will begin reviewing for the Final Exam on Thursday and don't forget that finals are next Monday AND Tuesday!  Below you will find our agenda, homework, and resources for the day.

Objectives:
  1. Analyze America's involvement in World War I
Agenda:
  1. HT #53
  2. Notes on World War I
Homework:
  1. Study for Finals!
That's all for the day folks!  I hope that you are doing well and excited about the end of the semester.  Take care and have a great evening!

Live long and prosper,

Mr. Marchetti

12-11-2018 PPT

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 5 - Study Guide Review

Hello ladies and gentlemen, Welcome and great to see you all!  Today in class we will be doing some guided review for the Study Guide and ...